It’s official! As of February 4, 2016, We Care Home Care has been approved by the Bureau of Health Facilities Licensing and is now a Licensed DHEC Provider! This is means you can feel even better about securing our services because the Department of Health and Environmental Control has confirmed that every possible preventative and professional measure has been taken to ensure your safety and well-being while utilizing We Care Home Care services.
This is what was required to obtain the Licensure:
- We completed their application.
- We provided proof of insurance/surety bond.
- We provided proof of indemnity coverage.
- We provided proof of workers’ compensation insurance in accordance with S.C. Code Ann. §§ 42-5-10, et seq.
- We provided proof of criminal record checks and drug test results.
- We provided proof of a random drug testing program pursuant to S.C. Code Ann. § 44-70-70. •
- We paid their licensing fee.
We made sure we complied with everything DHEC deems necessary to run a completely ethical home care business, and we take it a step further with our employees before they ever enter your home: All of our Caregivers are W-2, licensed, bonded, insured, background checked, reference checked, & drug screened.
Here is some more information about We Care Home Care:
- We’ve been providing kind, quality healthcare services to patients within the Tri-County area since 2009.
- We are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year.
- We accept private pay, VA Assistance, Medicaid Community Long Term Care (CLTC), Long Term Care Insurance Policies, and Community Grants.
Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care Exercises
Light Housekeeping & Laundry
Grocery Shopping/Meal Preparation
Bathing and Dressing
The DHEC license is extremely important because it helps us to communicate to you how much we truly value providing high quality home care services. We do it because we really do care. Know us before you need us!
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation: 843.789.3003